Nu Skin Coronavirus Hub
Nu Skin’s Coronavirus Response
At Nu Skin, our mission is to empower people to improve lives everywhere. This commitment is more important now than ever. We have taken active steps over the past several weeks to protect customers, affiliates and representatives, employees, and their families. In this effort, we are closely following the guidance of local and international government and health officials. And, we’ll continue to do everything we can to help. Read on to learn more about our ongoing efforts.
Our supply chain continues to operate and customers can place orders... [read more]
Empowering Affiliates and Representatives
With operations in nearly 50 markets worldwide, Nu Skin has... [read more]
We are fully committed to providing a safe and healthy work... [read more]
A Force for Good Around the World
Nu Skin is also contributing to COVID-19 response efforts around the world. Several contributions have been made from Nu Skin and it’s nonprofit Foundation, with more being planned:
Updated as of 7/6/20
In the United States, Nu Skin has made several donations including:
- Provided more than 2,000 N95 and Type II face masks to local hospitals
- Donated tens of thousands of units of hand sanitizer to the American Red Cross, local hospitals and other authorized charity partners
- Made cash donations to the American Red Cross and the United Way’s Community Response Fund
- Made a cash donation to Utah Friends of AMAR (UFOA) to help vulnerable families in Iraq and Lebanon get access to public health clinics and education on sanitation for COVID-19
In Hong Kong, the company has reached nearly 5,500 beneficiaries through various donations:
- Co-sponsored the Children’s Heart Foundation’s program to combat COVID-19. 1,200 children with congenital heart disease and their families, as well as healthcare professionals received medical supplies.
- Co-sponsored the “Emergency We Care” program to provide emergency supplies and emotional support to 2,000 visually and hearing-impaired individuals.
- Supported the elderly and disadvantaged families in the community by donating and assembling packets that were distributed to vulnerable families.
- Encourage student volunteers to distribute packets during the Dragon Boat Festival period to the elderly.
In Mainland China, Nu Skin provided a cash donation and 400 air purifiers to 12 different hospitals at the epicenter of the outbreak in Wuhan, China.
In Europe, a cash donation was made to the European Red Cross to help in hard hit areas of Italy and Spain.
In Japan 2,500 face masks were donated to the Mask Team of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare who will provide the medical material to hospitals who accept critical-care patients of COVID-19. In addition, 1,000 face masks were donated to Second Harvest Japan (2HJ). Two cash donations were also made that will be used for emergency relief efforts around the world and to provide meals, shelter and study support for children and their families during school closures.
In Philippines a cash donation was made to support low-income families in the Philippines with no means of earning during this time of quarantine. Food donation bags were distributed to over 700 families. In addition LifePak was also donated to doctors and nurses at Philippine General Hospital.
In Vietnam, a cash donation was given to Children Hospital 2 to buy 60,000 masks for doctors and nurses.
In Indonesia, Nu Skin supports Fatmawati Hospital and The Indonesian Society of Respirology with in-kind donations in the form of products like Perennial Body Moisturizer, Liquid Body Bar and LifePak, as well as masks and protective suits for doctors and nurses.
In South Korea, a donation was made to help low-income families and medical teams with protective clothing, masks, hand sanitizer and food.
In Taiwan, in-kind donations of Nu Skin product were given to 8 hospitals and 700 healthcare works throughout the country.
In Thailand, a cash donation was given to Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Foundation (PCSF) to buy medical equipment.
In Singapore, Nu Skin products including AP24, Liquid Body Bar, and Enhancer where given to doctors and nurses at Singapore General Hospital nurses and doctors
In Malaysia, a cash donation was made to buy 600 personal protective equipment for doctors and nurses at the Ministry of Health.
From March through May 2020, 100 percent of all donations to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation on its website were allocated to global COVID-19 relief efforts.
Thank you essential workers
We want to thank all the healthcare workers, first responders and essential workers, for helping us stay healthy, safe and functional during this COVID-19 pandemic.