- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Estimated Second-quarter Revenue Above Previous Guidance
PROVO, Utah – July 1, 2020 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today reported it estimates revenue for the second quarter of 2020 to be approximately $603 to $608 million. The company previously forecasted second-quarter revenue of $520 to $550 million.
Nu Skin Enterprises To Present at Jefferies Consumer Conference
PROVO, Utah — June 17, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced President Ryan Napierski and Chief Financial Officer Mark Lawrence will present at the Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 23, 2020.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports First-Quarter 2020 Results
PROVO, Utah — May 6, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced first-quarter 2020 results above guidance. “The efforts and resiliency of our sales leaders and global teams helped us achieve revenue and earnings above guidance in the first quarter,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — May 6, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend $0.375 per share, which will be paid on June 10, 2020, to shareholders of record on May 29, 2020.