- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.58 billion in revenue during 2020.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Fourth-Quarter Revenue Growth Of 28 Percent And EPS Growth Of 94 Percent
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 10, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced fourth-quarter 2020 results, achieving 28 percent revenue growth and 94 percent earnings per share (EPS) growth. For the full year, revenue increased seven percent and EPS increased 17 percent. In addition, the company is projecting five to nine percent revenue growth and EPS of $3.80 to $4.10 in 2021.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces CEO Transition Plan
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 10, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Ryan Napierski, the company’s president, has been selected by the Nu Skin Board of Directors to become the company’s next president and chief executive officer. Napierski will succeed Nu Skin CEO Ritch Wood, who has decided to retire as CEO effective Sept. 1, 2021, after a successful 30-year career with the company. Wood will continue as an executive advisor through early 2022, and it is anticipated that Napierski will assume Wood’s position on the Board at the 2021 stockholder meeting in June.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Dividend Increase
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 10, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.38 per share, which will be paid on March 10, 2021, to shareholders of record on Feb. 26, 2021.
Nu Skin's Epoch Collection is First Beauty Brand With New Eco-Pac Packaging, Significantly Reducing Plastic Use And Carbon Emission
PROVO, Utah — Feb. 10, 2021 — Nu Skin announced it is the first beauty brand to use sugarcane-based Eco-Pac sustainable packaging. With this refresh, Epoch, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, is enhancing its commitment to better the environment. The 13-piece collection featuring products for body, skin, hair and baby reduces carbon emissions through new, sustainable Eco-Pac packaging, and features safe, natural and effective ethnobotanical ingredients from indigenous cultures around the world.