- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.42 billion in revenue during 2019.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 650 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
Nu Skin Celebrates 700 Million Meals Donated To Malnourished Children Around The World
PROVO, UTAH — Nov. 17, 2020 — Nu Skin today announced it has surpassed 700 million meals purchased and donated since 2002 through its Nourish the Children (NTC) initiative. Malnourished children in more than 60 countries around the world have been fed VitaMeal, a nutrient-dense food, from one of NTC’s third-party charity partners after Nu Skin sales leaders, customers and employees purchase and donate the bag of food.
Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results And Raises Annual Guidance
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 4, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced third-quarter results of 19 percent revenue growth and 37 percent earnings per share growth and raised its guidance for 2020.
Nu Skin Enterprises Announces Quarterly Dividend
PROVO, Utah — Nov. 4, 2020 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.375 per share, which will be paid on Dec. 9, 2020, to shareholders of record on Nov. 27, 2020.
Nu Skin President Ryan Napierski Appointed To Lead The WFDSA Advocacy Committee
PROVO, Utah — Oct. 19, 2020 — Nu Skin President Ryan Napierski was appointed Chairman of the Advocacy Committee for the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA), where he will lead the organization’s efforts to advocate on behalf of the direct selling industry to key external stakeholders.