- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.58 billion in revenue during 2020.
- In 2019, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and through its charity partners donated $10.3 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 700 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
“Our third quarter revenue was softer than anticipated as the delta variant created unexpected disruptions in many of our markets,” said Ryan Napierski, president and CEO of Nu Skin. “Unanticipated government restrictions impacted our ability to sell and distribute products, with the largest impact in Mainland China and Southeast Asia, and also disrupted promotional activities such as incentive tr...
Award show participants received cleansing and treatment device from the world’s #1 at-home beauty device system brand at the official backstage gifting suite
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 4, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced second-quarter 2021 revenue of $704.1 million and earnings per share (EPS) of $1.15 driven by an increase in operating margin of 260 basis points.
PROVO, Utah — Aug. 4, 2021 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share, which will be paid on Sept. 8, 2021, to shareholders of record on Aug. 27, 2021.